ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN FOR 2023, Book Here:
- AirBNB — Easiest, read our reviews & Superhost status, fewer minimum nights & last minute deals.
- Reserve America — Smaller booking fee but more difficult to use, doesn’t give last minute deals and within 2 to 3 weeks of arrival we close reservations on Reserve America to avoid double booking .
We are an AirBnB SUPERHOST, thanks to you, our wonderful visitors, our staff and our magical setting nestled in a Cedar treed meadow along a bluff overlooking Northwest Harbor.
- Single Queen Tent: Weekday $199 / night — Fri & Sat $299 / night
- Double Queen Tent: Weekday $199 / night — Shoulder Fri & Sat $299 / night, Summer Fri & Sat $329 / night
- Additional Cots with Linen: $25 / person / night
- Pet Fee: $25 / pet / night
- 2 day minimum stay for reservations that include Saturdays
- 3 day minimum stay for 4th & Labor Day holiday weekends
- AirBnB Discounts as approach booking date, last minute getaway deals.
Camp overnight in style and comfort in our furnished safari tents in a perfect tree meadow on the bluffs overlooking Northwest Harbor from Memorial Day through Columbus Day weekend.
For 2023, we will offer at least twelve (12) single queen and five (5) double queen safari tents. Each single tent (S1 to S16) comes standard with one queen bed and accommodates two to four visitors. Each double tent (D26 to D30) comes standard with two queen beds and accommodates four to six visitors.
Eleven of our tents, S1 to S11, are spectacular front row waterfront on the bay.
Tents are furnished inside with a dresser, nightstand(s), a small table and chairs, clean towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and a single or double queen bed made with clean linens appropriate for the season. Two LED lanterns with USB charging ports (for your devices) are provided as well as a rechargeable fan. Get up to two additional cots with bedding for a small daily fee. Leashed and well behaved dogs are welcome for a small daily fee.
Tents are covered with large rain flies that make a covered porch, provide additional water proofing and shade to keep the tents cooler. Sit under the covered porch on the two Adirondack chairs provided. Sunrises, sunsets and star gazing are optional. Each tent site includes a picnic table and nearby charcoal BBQ grill. Fire Pit Campfires at Camp Store.
From the safari tents, It is a short walk to the park bathrooms and hot showers. Free Parking for glamping is nearby. Green Card for Suffolk County is not required for glamping.
Join our Newsletter for announcements when we will open online reservations for the 2022 season.